Write Your StoryYou'll Be Amazed!
Clarity & Connection
The power and beauty of a horse is undeniable. It's easy to see why we fall in love with them. It's just as easy to see why sometimes we fear them.
Is it any wonder horses are used for physical and emotional therapy. They're honest in how they react. They observe your every move at the same time as being aware of their surroundings. They're strong enough to lead and willing enough to follow. We bring out the trust or distrust within them. It's not about kindness, baby talk or about a firm hand. A horse sees through every facade and it will decide how to be with you.
Spending time with a horse helps you to evolve your relationships with the people in your life and how you show up in the world. The connection with horses inspires creativity and renews hope.
Journal with Horses
A fun creative guide to improved clarity & connection with your horse
- It'll help you peel back the layers of your life and in the presence of a horse.
- Discover why your horse responds the way it does when it's with you. Reflect on your behaviour in a fun, safe way.
- Envision and create ways to attract the experiences you desire for your life. Together, with your horse anything is possible.
What You'll Experience
- Explore journaling styles
- Create a sacred space to be with your horse
- Step-by-step guide on how to create a mantra that'll focus your intention to get the results you're looking for
- Get in the zone using breathing techniques to help you relax and get the most out of your session with your horse
- You'll analyze the areas of flow in your relationships and the blocks that get in your way
- Shine a light on the personality traits of you and your horse
- You'll discover how your virtues and your failures serve you
- graphic story-telling through journaling. You'll explore an event that was important to you and tell it in pictures.
The results you can expect
Motivate Your Day
Knowing your day will be documented, can be an inspiration for finding/doing something good to write about.
Learn from Your Past
Reading your previously written stories can show you a new way of looking at the past. It reminds you of how you thought at the time.
Strengthen Your Memory
Time recreates our thoughts. Journaling helps to document the events in your life as they happen.
Proof of Progress
At a glance, journaling can shift your perspective. It’s easy to forget or not notice your progress. A journaling habit provides a way to measure your growth.
It’ll help you notice patterns, improvements and progress.
Improve Your Connection with Your Horse
The simple ritual of spending time consistently with your horse does something magical. Call it "me-time", call it "unwind" time, call it "deepening your soul's connection", call it whatever you like, it'll make a difference in your relationship with your equine companion.